When you join our online chess club, the first thing that happens is we schedule a Getting Started meeting to assess your child's level and get them scheduled for classes.
During or after that meeting, you'll schedule your weekly small group classes. There are six levels, from Pawns (brand new beginners) to Kings (very advanced players), and more than 15 time slots each week with great coaches, so there will absolutely be a good fit for your child!
Here's what else you get, in additional to your weekly class:
- Broadcast lessons every weekday
- Tournaments four times a week
- Regular events like international tournaments with a club from Australia or incredible guest instructors.
- Discounts for online camps and workshops
It's a lot! Our goal is to offer enough on top of the weekly lesson that the club is a great value for every family, and there's no expectation that any given student will do everything we offer.
A few more things to know:
- Ages 5-14
- The club is month to month with no long term commitment
- Start anytime and stop any time
- If you join the club and for whatever reason it's not the right fit, send us an email in your first two weeks and we'll offer you a full refund.